Call us : (636) 923-8078


Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?
No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?
The prices will range on each floor plan depending on the updates inside the apartment, location, and view. Updated units may include newer and additional cabinetry and a built-in microwave. All apartments offer a standard size washer and dryer.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?
Application fees are $50 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. You may pay these online with a bank account, by credit card (a small fee will apply), or with a personal or cashier’s check to the office. All application fees are nonrefundable.

How do I apply?
Applications may be found under the “Floorplans” tab of our property website, or you can stop in the office for a paper application during business hours.


Which utilities do I pay?
Residents pay electric directly to Ameren UE. Residents are responsible for paying their portion of water, sewer and trash monthly and this is billed on their rent statement.

Do you require Renter’s Insurance?

All residents are required to maintain renter’s insurance with at least $100,000 worth of liability coverage. We recommend using ePremium.

What is the security deposit?
Security deposits start at $250 and may increase depending on qualifying criteria.

When is my rent payment due?
Rent is always due on or before the first of the month.

What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
Rent is always due on the first and a $50 late fee is assessed on the 6th of every month (even Sundays and holidays). A charge of $5 per day is assessed every day after the 6th until rent is paid in full.

How can I pay my rent?
You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our property website. This allows you to use a bank account or credit card to make payments. You can also pay with a personal check or cashier’s check in the office or leave it in our rent dropbox, conveniently located by the office door.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?
Up to 2 pets, cats or dogs, are allowed. Pets living in the apartment will require a one-time, nonrefundable $250 pet fee for 1 pet, or $350 for 2 pets in addition to the $150 pet deposit (refundable) for 1 pet, or 2. Monthly pet rent is $35 for 1 pet or $50 for 2 pets. Total maximum weight for pets is 100 lbs. Breed restrictions apply, please contact the office for more details.

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
If a resident needs to break their lease for any reason, they are required to provide a 45 day written notice and are responsible for a lease termination fee equal to 2.5
× their monthly rent which is to be paid prior to vacating the apartment. Please contact our office for questions.

How can I refer a friend?
If you love the Forest Woods and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community. Ask about our referral bonus!

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message through our automated answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 14 days, they will need to fill out an application, pay the application fee, and be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?
We require a 45-day written notice prior to move-out, during which time you are responsible for rent and utilities. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in at least 45 days prior to your lease expiration to fill out the notice to vacate form.

Do you have cable/Internet services?
Yes! We offer Charter/Spectrum and AT&T as service providers for all of our resident’s TV and internet services!

Can I grill on property?
You are allowed to use gas or electric grills on the property. We also provide charcoal grills in our picnic areas.

I’m locked out of my apartment. What do I do?
If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment. Outside of business hours, you will need to contact a locksmith.

I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?
If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours for a small fee.